Shipping & Delivery
All orders are shipped within 2 business days, unless otherwise notified.
All ground orders ship via UPS Standard. For truck shipments, Forshaw uses different LTL carriers around the country according to the best service.
Forshaw reserves the right to choose the method of shipping. In all cases, Forshaw will work to minimize the transit time and the cost of shipment.
After an order has been shipped, tracking information will be emailed to you as long as the order was sent UPS. If you do not receive tracking information, please contact your Customer Service Representative for more information.
All orders over $1,000.00 will receive free shipping. Standard rate charges apply to any order under $999.99.
Note: Orders placed through one of our branches have a Free Freight minimum of $1,000.00. Shipments under that limit are subject to standard freight charges.
If an item goes on back order, we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available, we will ship you the rest of your order with free shipping.
Privacy & Security
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Returns & Replacements
How To Return an Item
Your item must be in its original, unused condition to be returned. The item must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
1. Please call your Forshaw rep to request a return. The return must be authorized before you can physically return the product.
2. Mail your returned item and a copy of the original invoice to:
650 State Street
Charlotte, NC 28208
In some cases, we will be able to pick up the item or submit a UPS call tag. The best method of return is determined by the Forshaw rep.
3. Your Forshaw rep will communicate that the product has been received and then will credit your account.
Special Order Items (drop shipped from the manfacturer) are not eligible for return.
Other items including, but not limited to the following, are not eligible for return: electrical components, all application equipment, all rubber parts, gaskets, drill bits, all pumps, loose tanks, items out of original packaging, and any items with adhesive labels or markings on the original packaging.
If an excluded item is deemed to contain a manufacturer’s defect, Forshaw will consider return requests on these items on a case by case basis.
Ordering is available 24/7 through Forshaw.com. Orders placed before 1:00 PM will ship the same day. You can also place an order by calling our toll-free number, 1-800-438-4534.
Payment & Promotions
We accept the following payment options:
-Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded.
Orders are available to view as soon as you've completely submitted them on your online Account Dashboard! When the order is packed and readied for shipping, the sales order will be replaced with an invoice. If you need to edit your order after it's been submitted, please call a Customer Service Representative. Any additional order placed online will be treated as a separate order.
Updating Account Information
Updates to your account can be made at any time without any interaction with Forshaw. However, if you are changing your company name, we need to have a completed and signed Customer Information Sheet with the new company name. You can request a new CIS by emailing info@Forshaw.com.