ALPINE DUST INSECTICIDE - 3 LB
Alpine dust insecticide is the industry's first and only Reduced Risk* nonrepellent dust for long-lasting, broad-spectrum control of crawling and flying insects. Active Ingredient - Dinotefuran
- Broad use label for inside and outside non-food handling areas.
- Broad spectrum label for use on: ants, centipedes, cockroaches, millipedes, spiders, silverfish and other crawling insects.
- Doesn't excite stinging insects.
- Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs, long-lasting non-pyrethroid control of ants.
- Lightweight for better coverage and more applications per pound than leading dust.
*All Alpine formulations contain the active ingredient dinotefuran, a new nonrepellent to the pest control industry that the EPA has granted reduced-risk status for public health use.